Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021
Assam Secretariat Exam Syllabus:
Assam Secretariat Exam Pattern @ sad.assam.gov.in: The Assam Secretariat Administration Department going to conduct the written test exam for the recruitment of 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancy in the (Janata Bhawan) Assam Secretariat. The exam will be held on 21st February 2021 at the district headquarters of all districts across the state. The Assam Secretariat Exam Syllabus is published along with the official recruitment notification of Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant. The selection process will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, a written exam of 250 marks will conduct, subjects are General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude, Knowledge of Computer Theory, Language Skills test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English.
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 Info
|Name Of the Board||Assam Secretariat Administration Department|
|Name OF The Posts||Junior Administrative Assistant Posts|
|Selection Process||Written test, Computer Practical Test, and Precis Writing test.|
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The selection process of the Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam (JAA Exam) are in 2 (two) phases. These are mentioned below.
|Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|General English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude||150 Marks|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50 Marks|
|Language Skill Test in Assamese/ Bengali Bodo/ Alternative English||50 Marks|
|Name of the Test||Total Marks|
|Computer (Practical) Test||50 Marks|
|Precise Writing||50 Marks|
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021: Some Key Points
- The Assam Secretariat JJA Exam will be the 2 phases.
- And the exam paper will be the objective type questions.
- Phase 1 has subjects like General English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Knowledge of Computer, Language Skill Test in Assamese/ Bengali Bodo/ Alternative English.
- And the total marks is 250 marks.
- After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test.
Assam Secretariat JAA Syllabus 2021:
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- International & National Organizations
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals
- Number System
- Decimal & Fractions
- Problems on Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- HCF & LCM
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Computer Software & Hardware.
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021: Important points to be remember
Assam Secretariat Exam Syllabus: Candidates who applied for the Post of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat in response to the Government Advertisement Reference No. S(E)179/2078 /96, dated 24/07 /2020 are hereby informed to note the following:
- The Written Examination will be held on 21/02/2021 in all the District Head Quarters of Assam. Duration of examination will be 31/2 hours from 10.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M.
- The list of candidates who have been found eligible to sit for the Written Test will be uploaded in the website www.recruitmentsad.in. Applicants are advised to go to the above-mentioned website and check the Written Examination venue in which they will have to appear.
- All information/instructions to the candidates and the Admit Cards will be available in the above website from 11/02/2021.
- Candidates should visit the above website and download their individual Admit Card. They should also download the instructions.
- The Examination Centre is mentioned in the Admit Card. No change of Examination Centre will be
- All candidates are required to produce their Admit Card in the examination centre. Without Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to sit for the Written Examination.
- No Mobile Phones, Calculators and any kind of communication devices will be allowed to carry inside the Examination Centre.
- Eligibility of candidate is checked on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form. Being called for the Written Examination does not automatically render the candidate eligible for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant.
Assam Secretariat Exam Syllabus: Some Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Advertisement||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Date of Examination||21st February 2021|
FAQs for Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021
What is the Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021?
What is the duration of the Assam Secretariat JAA Exam?
What are the total marks of Assam Secretariat Jr Administrative Assistant Exam?
What is the Assam Secretariat JAA Exam date 2021?
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 in below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this post for helping each Other!