CISF Recruitment 2021: Notification Released For 2,000 Posts Of Constable And SI | Apply Now
CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Forces has released a notification for the recruitment of 2000 posts of Constable and Sub-Inspector (SI) vacancy. Applications are invited from Indian citizens who have retired from the Indian Army for engagement in Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI (Exe.) ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis. The applicant should submit their application through e-mail to concerned CISF Unit on or before 15 March 2021.
|Last date of form submission||15th March 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force Delhi|
|Total Number of posts||2000 Nos.|
|Basis of the job||Contractual Basis|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
CISF Recruitment 2021: CISF Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancy available for CISF Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|Rank||Equivalent Rank in Army||No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||2000|
CISF Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
Salary details for the post of 2000 SI, ASI & Constable Vacancy in CISF Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|Rank||Fixed remuneration per month (in Rs.)|
There shall be an annual increment @ of 5% of the consolidated wages in the 13th month i.e. after completion of one year period from the date of engagement.
- No HRA would be payable.
- The contractual appointee shall avail medical facility as available to them under the scheme of Ministry of Defence for Ex-defence personnel.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF HC/GD, Constable/GD, SI/Exe and ASI/Exe Posts | CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification
The Candidate should be an ex-army in above-mentioned rank for these posts.
Age Limit and Medical Standard for CISF Recruitment 2021 are given below
|Age||Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.|
|Medical Standard||Medical Fitness Certificate by any Government Doctor|
Physical Standards for the SI/Exe. and ASI/Exe. are given below | CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification
170 cm (162.5 cm for ST and 165 cm for Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim).
Unexpended – 80 cm (77 for ST)
Expended – 85 cm (92 cm for ST)
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2021
The application on the Proforma as per Annexure “I” should be filled and sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below along with the self-attested copies of following documents through E-Mail only duly endorsed in capital letters “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Ex-ARMY PERSONNEL ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN CISF” as the subject of the said e-mail.
The said e-mail should contain the following attachments:
(A) Attachment -1
(a) Filled in application form. ( in PDF Format)
(B) Attachment-2 – ( a to g in single PDF)
(a) Pension Payment Order (PPO)
(b) Date of Birth Certificate
(c) Service/Discharge Certificate
(d) Certificate of Educational Qualification
(e) Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
(f) Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
(g) Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure ‘II’.
(C) Attachment -3
(a) 1 recent passport size colour photograph. ( in JPEG Format and size between 50-100 KB)
Note: Attachments 1 & 2 in PDF format should not be more than 25 MB and attachment 3 should be in JPEG format and size between 50 to 100 KB.
Selection Process for CISF HC/GD, Constable/GD, SI/Exe and ASI/Exe Posts | CISF Recruitment 2021 Notification
The selection process for the CISF Ex-army Recruitment Vacancy are given below:
A. Screening–cum-Selection Committee: A Screening – cum-Selection Committee for selection of the candidates will be constituted by CISF.
B. Sequence of Selection:
- Document Verification: Scrutiny of Application Form and detailed verification of documents with original documents provided by candidates. The candidates are required to produce the following documents in original for screening :
- Filled-in Application Form, as per Annexure -I in original.
- Pension Payment Order(PPO)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Service/Discharge Certificate
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Copy of identification card issued by the Indian Army on retirement
- Medical Fitness certificate by any Government Doctor.
- Filled-in Questionnaire Form as per Annexure ‘II’.
- Physical Standard Test: Ex-Army personnel applying for the post of SI/Exe or ASI/Exe are required to fulfil the physical standards prescribed in this notification. Physical measurement shall be taken for record purpose only in respect of candidates appearing for the post of HC/GD or Constable/GD.
- After PST, awarding of marks based on Discharge Certificate: For the purpose of selection, a qualitative assessment will be done based on the grading in the discharge certificate. The discharge certificate issued indicates the character by grading as Exemplary, Good, Fair, Indifferent and Bad. Marks will be awarded out of 10 marks i.e. Exemplary -10 marks, Good -7 marks, Fair-5 marks, Indifferent- 0 marks (not qualified) and Bad-0 marks (not qualified).
- Medical Examination as per SHAPE (Psychological Hearing Appendages Physical and Eye Sight) Medical Category: Selected personnel will be required to appear in the Medical Examination as per SHAPE policy of CISF and only SHAPE-1 candidates will be considered. Prescribed format for Medical Examination may be seen on CISF recruitment website (www.cisfrectt.in).
- Drawing of merit list: Based on the marks scored by the candidates, the merit will be drawn. In case of a tie in the grading as per the discharge certificate:
- The candidate younger in age will be given preference i.e. kept higher in merit.
- If the tie still persists, the same shall be resolved by comparing the height. Candidates with more height will be placed higher on the merit list.
- Waiting list: All the candidates who qualify in the selection process, but could not figure in the merit list shall be kept in the waiting list. A waiting list of the candidates shall also be published along with the main list. The waiting list will be valid for six months from the date of publication of result, in case if a candidate does not join after selection.
Important Dates for CISF Recruitment Ex-Army Vacancy
|Closing Date for offline application||15th March 2021|
Important Links for CISF Recruitment for 2000 SI, ASI & Constable Vacancy
|CISF Ex-Army Notification Download PDF||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|CISF Recruitment 2021 official website||www.cisf.gov.in|
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021: PET/ PST Admit Card
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – 86 Computer Operator Vacancy
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021: 1324 Contractual Vacancy
- SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021 – 34 Non-Gazetted Vacancy
- Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021 – 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 | Visit Now
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of CISF Recruitment Notification 2021 in below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Advertisement as PDF from the print button below.