DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner, Cachar and DC Office Silchar has released a notification for the recruitment of 38 Junior Assistant vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner (DC) of Cachar, Silchar. The interested candidates for the DC Cachar & Silchar Office job vacancy can apply online from this page.
DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant Posts Notification Overview
The DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 and DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 notification summary is given below:
|Name of the Office||O/o Deputy Commissioner, Cachar|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||38|
|Late Date||21st March 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Advertisement No.||No. CPE.34/2016/106 Dated 19th Feb 2021|
DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021: Post Details
The details of the posts of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021, DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||38|
|Reservation||[SC: 4, STH: 1, EWS: 4, OBC/ MOBC: 13, PWD: 2, UR: 14]|
|Pay Band||Rs 14000 to Rs 60500/- plus Grade Pay Rs 6200/-|
NB: 30% out of total posts reserved for women.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Cachar Recruitment
The eligibility criteria for the DC Cachar job Grade III vacancy are mentioned below:
As per Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, the candidates should be the citizen of India.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on 1st January 2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Educational Qualification for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
The educational qualification for the post of Junior Assistant under DC Office Cachar, Silchar Recruitment 2021
- The minimum education qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by the Government.
Selection Process of DC Cachar Recruiment
- Four Candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test to appear in the computer proficiency test (Practical).
- The Final Selection List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test + computer proficiency test).
- The candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. Bengali/Alternative English at the time of submission of the application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
Syllabus for DC Office Cachar Recruitment Exam
The written exam of DC Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 will consist of the following subjects:
|General English (75 Marks), General Knowledge (50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks)||150|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills Test in Bengali/Alternative English||50|
|Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) [after written test]||50|
How to apply for DC Cachar Recruitment
- Candidates for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 are required to apply online only by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in
- No application fee is required.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- One recent passport size coloured photograph with white background. The photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print.
- The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
- Admit Card, Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation
- Computer proficiency Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
- Other experience Certificate, if any.
- Certificate of disability to be submitted by the candidates under the PwD category.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.
- In case of candidates already employed NOC from the concerned employer is required.
Important Dates of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
Important Dates for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
|Starting date of online application||21st Feb 2021, 9.30 AM|
|Last date of the online application||21st Mar 2021, 11.59 PM|
Important Links for DC Cachar Recruitment
Important links for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
Latest Govt. Jobs in Assam:
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 22 Grade VI Posts
- Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 28 Grade IV Vacancies
- Irrigation Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 29 Grade IV Vacancy | Apply Now
- Irrigation Goalpara Recruitment 2021 – 10 Grade IV Vacancy | Apply Now
- Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 – 4 Peon Vacancy | Apply Now
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 & DC Office Silchar Recruitment 2021 Notification in the below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download this whole article as a PDF from the print button below.