FSI Recruitment 2021 Notification
Forest Survey Of India Recruitment 2021 | Forest Survey of India (FSI) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 44 vacancies. The name of the post is Technical Associate vacancy on a purely contractual basis for FSI Cell in various States / UTs Forest Departments all over the country.
As per the FSI Recruitment 2021 Notification, candidates are required to apply online on or before 19th March 2021 for the above mentioned post. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the online application form for Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021 through their official website. In this article, we covered every detail which will help you to know more about this post.
|Name of the post||Technical Associate|
|No. of posts||44|
|Department||Forest Survey of India|
|Last Date||19th March 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
Vacancy Details under FSI Recruitment 2021
- Name of post: Technical Associate
- No of posts: 44
Location wise vacancy of Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021
- Haryana: 1
- Himachal Pradesh: 1
- Jammu & Kashmir: 1
- Ladakh: 1
- Punjab: 1
- Chhattisgarh: 1
- Gujarat: 2
- Goa: 1
- Madhya Pradesh: 2
- Maharashtra: 2
- A& N Island: 1
- Arunachal Pradesh: 1
- Assam: 1
- Bihar: 1
- Jharkhand: 1
- Manipur: 1
- Meghalaya: 2
- Mizoram: 1
- Nagaland: 1
- Odisha: 1
- Sikkim: 1
- Tripura: 1
- West Bengal: 1
- Andhra Pradesh: 2
- Karnataka: 2
- Kerala: 1
- Tamil Nadu: 1
- Telangana: 1
- Delhi ( Forest Department): 1
- Rajasthan: 2
- Uttarakhand: 1
- Uttar Pradesh: 2
- FSI Headquarters: 2
- FSI Cell at MoEFF &CC: 2
Pay Scale for Technical Associate: Rs. 31000/- + HRA as applicable
Eligibility Criteria of Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate in any Science subject / MA Geography / MCA, MSc in IT /CS and BTech in IT / Computer Science from a recognized University, and
- Working knowledge of DIP /GIS.
- At least six months experience in DIP / GIS related work in Forestry and other allied areas.
- The upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st April 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH.
How to apply for Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who fulfill the essential / desirable qualification and experience should submit on-line application form available on FSI’s website https://fsi.nic.in/. The last date for submission of online application is 19th March 2021.
Important Links of FSI Recruitment 2021
Share this Article:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post in the below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! Click on the “Subscribe” button for an instant job notification from us.
- What are the Jobs in Forest Survey of India?
Technical Associate Vacancy in Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021. Forest Survey of India will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the Forest Survey of India. So candidates can visit the Forest Survey of India and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for Forest Survey of India?
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website fresherslive. Candidates should hold any B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.Sc, MCA in any reputation university/institution.Candidates applying for Forest Survey of India must be The upper age limit is 30 years as on 01st April, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 year in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- How to apply for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate 2021?
Candidates can apply for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate 2021 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Forest Survey of India official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Forest Survey of India Technical Associate 2021 will be mentioned in PDF released by Forest Survey of India. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate 2021.
- What is the Selection Procedure for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate?
The Selection Procedure for Forest Survey of India Technical Associate is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as Technical Associate in Forest Survey of India.