HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Detials
HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification for 100 DT and MT vacancies. The vacancy includes Design Trainee and Management Trainee (Technical) posts.
As per the HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification, the candidates are required to apply online for the above-mentioned posts. The online registration for HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021 starts from From 1500 hrs. on 17.03.2021 to 1500 hrs. on 05.04.2021. The date of downloading the HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021 admit card and the online selection test also mentioned in the notification. Candidates can download their admit card on 15-04-2021 and the online selection test will be held on 24-04-2021 and 25-04-2021. Read the complete article to know the details.
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Design Trainee and Management Trainee (Technical)|
|No. of Posts||100|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Registration Starts||17th March 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||05th April 2021|
|Admit Card Download||15th April 2021|
|Online Test Date||24-04-2021 & 25-04-2021|
Vacancy Details under HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following posts come under HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021:
- DESIGN TRAINEE
- No of posts: 60 [ General: 27, EWS: 5, OBC (NCL): 16, SC: 8, ST: 4]
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering- Aeronautical /Aerospace/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engg. /Mechanical & Production Engg.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TECHNICAL)
- No of posts: 40 [ General: 14, EWS: 5, OBC (NCL): 11, SC: 7, ST: 3]
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Instrumentation & Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Mechanical & Industrial Engg. / Mechanical & Production Engg / Metallurgy / Materials & Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Engg. / Metallurgy & Materials Technology / Metallurgy & Material Science /Computer Science / Computer Engg. / Computer Science & IT / Information Technology / Information Science & Technology / Computer Systems / Information Systems / Information Science / Software Engg. / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engg.
- During the training period, the Trainees shall draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay of Rs. 40000/-, Variable Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance. Besides, bachelor accommodation is also admissible during the training period, as per the Company Rules. On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-. On absorption, the Officer will be eligible for Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, other Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria system, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay (variable pay), Medical Facilities, Provident Fund, Gratuity, and other superannuation benefits, etc. as per the Company Rules applicable from time to time.
Other Criteria of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria for HAL MT DT Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
- Upper Age limits not above 28 years as of 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), the Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) categories.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through HAL Website, i.e. www.hal-india.co.in (Careers Section). No other means/ mode of Application will be accepted. The Website will be functional from 17th March 2021 (1500 hrs.) to 5th April 2021 (1500 hrs.) for Registration.
Selection Process of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment
- Selection process of HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charges) is to be paid as an Application Fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee. 5.2 Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee in the below Account through NEFT / IMPS prior to proceeding for Registration / filling the Online Application Form on the HAL Website.
- Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. – Recruitment Account
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bengaluru
- Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
- IFSC Code: SBIN0009077
The following dates are very important for HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Online Registration||From 1500 hrs. on 17.03.2021 to 1500 hrs. on 05.04.2021|
|Download of Admit Card||15.04.2021|
|Online Selection Test||24.04.2021 & 25.04.2021|
Following links are important for HAL MT Recruitment 2021 Notification
Dear Candidates, please read the complete instructions carefully before applying for any post. If you found this article helpful, please share this with your friends, family, colleagues, and others. This will help us to reach more people. We hope our service will helpful for you. Leave us a comment if you have any feedback or queries.
- What are the Jobs in HAL?
Management Trainee Vacancy in HAL Recruitment 2021. HAL will show all the active jobs on the current dates. The jobs will be available for various posts and various exams to be conducted by the HAL. So candidates can visit the HAL and if they are eligible for the job they can apply for it.
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for HAL?
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website fresherslive. Candidates should hold any N/A in any reputation university/institution.Candidates applying for HAL must be .
- What is the qualification for HAL?
The qualification for HAL: Candidates should have completed N/A and doesnt consider anything less than the given criteria. Additional certification would be given preference.
- How can I join in HAL?
First candidates should check the official notification released by HAL. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying HAL will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the HAL only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.