Nalbari Irrigation Recruitment 2021 for 22 Grade IV vacancies | Apply Now
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 22 Grade IV vacancy of Peon, Khalashi and APPO under Office of the Superintending Engineer, North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari; Office of the Executive Engineer, Nalbari Division (Irrigation), Nalbari; Office of the Executive Engineer, Tihu Investigation Division (Irrigation) Tihu; Office of the Executive Engineer, Tihu Dakhin Bajali Mech Division (Irrigation) Tihu. Online Applications are invited through the official website from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India for filling up of Cadre/Category wise vacancies as mention in this post below.
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Name of the Offices|
|Name of the Posts||Peon, Khalashi, APPO|
|Number of Posts||22|
|Advertisement No.||No. NKC/E-358/(C)/Pt-IV/2021/11|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Late Date||5th March 2021|
|Educational Qualification||8th Pass|
Post Details under Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
Details of the posts under Nalbari Irrigation Office Recruitment 2021 of 28 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
Number of Posts under Reserved Categories for Nalbari Irrigation Department 2021
Name of the offices where vacancies
|Name of Office||Name of the Post|
|O/o the Superintending Engineer, North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari||Peon: 3 Nos|
|O/o the Executive Engineer, Nalbari Division (Irrigation), Nalbari||Peon: 3 Nos|
Khalashi: 11 Nos
APPO: 1 No
|O/o the Executive Engineer, Tihu Investigation Division (Irrigation) Tihu||Peon: 3 Nos|
|O/o the Executive Engineer, Tihu Dakhin Bajali Mech Division (Irrigation) Tihu||Peon: 1 No.|
Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Salary
The details of the salary under Nalbari Irrigation Department/Office Recruitment 2021 of 22 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Peon||PB-1= Rs. 12000-52000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 3900/- PM plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.|
|Khalashi||PB-1= Rs. 12000-52000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 3900/- PM plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.|
|APPO||PB-1= Rs. 12000-52000/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 3900/- PM plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam.|
Eligibility Criteria for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria for the Nalbari Irrigation Department for 22 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration No
The Candidates must have registered their names In any Employment Exchange In Govt. of Assam and registration No. and date must be mentioned In their applications.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 1st January/2021 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP.6/2016/51, Dated 02-09-2020.
- The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs as per Govt. rule in force.
- For the purpose of determining the age limit, the department will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/Admit card issued by a recognized board.
- Document like affidavit etc. shall not be accepted as proof of age.
Educational Qualification for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The educational qualification for North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari job vacancy recruitment.
- Minimum qualification Class VIII Passed from any recognized educational institution/school.
- Only candidates who have maximum education qualification up-to HS passed may apply.
- All candidates must submit documents related to his/her all educational qualification in relation to the highest level achieved.
- If at any point it is discovered/revealed that a candidate has suppressed information regarding his/her educational qualification then his/her candidature will be terminated.
How to apply for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment of 22 Grade VI vacancies
To apply for the Nalbari Irrigation Office Job Vacancy, the interested candidates are should follow these steps.
- The application must be submitted online through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ only and no other form of application will be entertained.
- While applying online the candidates need to indicate their choice as 1st, 2nd & 3rd post of Peon, Khalashi & APPO (anyone) respectively.
- It may be noted that the choice given during the applications process will be considered final and cannot be changed at a later date.
- The candidates need to upload the required documents as mentioned below.
Required Documents for the Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 are given below
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents for Nalbari Irrigation Office job vacancy:
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institutions.)
- Caste Certificate, in case of the candidate applying under the reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size photograph of size 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm in white background.
- Certificate for PWD Category (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature of Candidate (Black Ball Pen preferable).
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(I).
- Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
Selection Procedure of Irrigation Department North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation, Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The selection procedure for the North Kamrup Circle (Irrigation), Nalbari department job vacancy are as follows:
- The candidates, whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in specified venues as per date, the time mentioned in Admit Cards/Call Letters.
- A written test will be held for 100 marks for 2.30 hours duration.
- A combined list for all Grade-IV vacancies as stated above will be prepared on the merit basis.
- From the said merit list, the candidate will be shortlisted cadre-wise according to the advertised made.
- Against each vacancy 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in Combined Written Test.
- The candidates shortlisted through the Combined test will have to attend for document verification and date, time & venue for documents verification will be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course of time.
- The final select list will be prepared after document verification and will contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- The final select list will be published in two widely circulated newspapers.
- The appointment will be made on receipt of the satisfactory police verification report and Medical Fitness Certificate from the competent authority.
- There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
|Online Application starts from||19th February 2021, from 11 am|
|Closing Date for online application||up to 11:59 pm, 5th March 2021|
Important Links for Rangia Irrigation Department 2021 Notification
|Online Application||Apply here|
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 in below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download this North Kamrup Circle, Irrigation Department, Nalbari 2021 Advertisement as PDF from the print button below.
FAQs for Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
What is the last date of Nalbari Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021?
What is the advertisement number for Nalbari Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021?
What are the name of the offices where posts are vacant?