Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021 for 28 Grade IV vacancies | Apply Now
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021: Irrigation Department/Office Rangia has released a notification for the recruitment of 28 Grade IV vacancy of Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi and APPO under Office of the Superintending Engineer, Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation) Rangia. Online Applications are invited through the official website from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India for filling up of Cadre/Category wise vacancies as mention in this post below.
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Name of the Department||Office of the Superintending Engineer Rangia Investigation Circle (Irrigation), Rangia|
|Name of the Posts||Peon, Chowkidar, Khalashi, APPO|
|Number of Posts||28|
|Advertisement No.||No. SE(I)R/E-158/2020-21/391|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Late Date||1st March 2021|
|Educational Qualification||8th Pass|
Post Details under Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Details of the posts under Rangia Irrigation Office Recruitment 2021 of 28 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
Number of Posts under Reserved Categories for Rangia Irrigation Department 2021
Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021: Salary
The details of the salary under Rangia Irrigation Department/Office Recruitment 2021 of 28 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
- Pay Scale: (PB-I) Rs. 12000/- to 52000/- with Grade Pay- 3900/- plus other allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria for the Rangia Irrigation Office/Department, Rangia for of 28 Grade VI vacancies are given below:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 1st January/2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years to the candidates who belong to SC/ST.
- Upper age limit relaxable for 3 years to the candidates who belong to OBC/MOBC.
- Upper age limit relaxable for 10 years to the candidate who belongs to PWD.
- The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the birth certificate issued by the competent authority or School Certificate issued by the recognized Institutions.
- No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- Reservation for Ex-Serviceman will be admissible as per rule.
Educational Qualification for Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
The educational qualification for Rangia Irrigation Office Recruitment 28 Grade VI vacancies is Class 8th Pass.
How to apply for Irrigation Rangia Recruitment of 28 Grade VI vacancies
To apply for the Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 for 28 Grade VI vacancies, the interested candidates are should follow these steps.
- The application must be submitted online through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationrangia/ only and no other form of application will be entertained.
- The candidates need to upload the required documents as mentioned below.
Required Documents for the Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 are given below
The candidates should upload self-attested scanned copies of the following documents:
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age proof certificate (i.e. Birth Certificates issued by the competent authority or school certificates issued by the recognized institutions.)
- Caste Certificate, in case of the candidate applying under the reservation categories.
- Valid Employment Exchange registration certificate from Employment Exchange.
- EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority. (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size photograph of size 3.5 cm X 2.5 cm in white background.
- Certificate for PWD Category (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature of Candidate (Black Ball Pen preferable).
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Adhaar Card/Voter ID, etc).
- Applicant must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying.
Selection Procedure of Irrigation Department Rangia Recruitment 2021
- The candidates, whose applications are accepted, will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in specified venues as per date, the time mentioned in Admit Cards/Call Letters.
- At the time of joining, the appointees have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the Rules of new Pension Scheme Issued by the Government.
Syllabus for Rangia Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
Issue of Admit Cards/Call Letters for Rangia Irrigation Recruitment 2021
- The online Admit Cards/Call Letters will be available on the official website link and can be downloaded for appearing in “Written Examination”, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria.
- It may be noted that no separate Admit Cards/Call Letters will be issued and it will be the responsibility of the applicant to take the printout.
- Nobody without Admit Cards/Call Letters shall be allowed to enter Examination Center.
Important Dates for Grade VI Recruitment under Irrigation Rangia Department
|Online Application starts from||19th February 2021, from 11 am|
|Closing Date for online application||up to 11 pm, 1st March 2021|
Important Links for Rangia Irrigation Department 2021 Notification
|Online Application||Apply here|
- Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021 – 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 | Visit Now
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021 in below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download this Rangia Irrigation Department 2021 Advertisement as PDF from the print button below.