RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 841 Office Attendant vacancies across the country. This is a great opportunity for those who want to get a job in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). In this article, we will discuss the Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and more. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Job Summary of RBI Recruitment 2021
|Notification||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 841 Vacancy|
|Department/Office||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|No. of posts||841|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450 & Rs. 50|
|Last Date||15th March 2021|
RBI OFFICE ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT 2021 VACANCY DETAILS
The details about the post for RBI Recruitment 2021 are as follows:
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|No. of Posts||841|
Location wise vacancy in RBI
Pay: 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
Age (as on 01/02/2021): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates as per rules.
The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
Educational Qualification for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Selection Process of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
- Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Application Fee for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Vacancy
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021.
Important Dates of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||24-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||15-03-2021|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||15-03-2021|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||15-03-2021|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||09 & 10-04-2021|
Important Links for RBI Office Attendant Job Vacancy
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Latest Central Govt Jobs:|
Share this Article:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 in the below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download the article as a PDF from the print button below.