Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: The Director of Social Welfare, Assam has released a notification for the Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 for the post of 74 Supervisor vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. Interested and eligible female candidates may apply online here. In this article, we are going to cover the post details, salary, educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, required documents, important dates and important links.
Highlights of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Advertisement is given below:
|Last Date of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Online Apply||14th February 2021, 11.59 PM|
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: Post details
The details about the posts under Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 are given below. Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Advertisement details.
|Name of the Post||Supervisor|
|No. of Posts||74|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600 + other allowances [PB-2]|
|Place of Work||Any ICDS Project of the state of Assam|
|Gender||Female Candidates only|
- The number of posts may likely to increase or decrease subject to the number of vacancies.
- Where there is no post reserved for any category, the candidates may apply and will be considered for the unreserved category of post.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for Directorate of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 is given below.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- She must have registered her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- The posts are for the female candidates only.
- UR: 17
- OBC/ MOBC: 32
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 14
- EWS: 8
The reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as per existing Govt. rules.
The educational qualification for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 notification is mentioned below.
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
- Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
The age limits for the Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below.
For the candidates mentioned at (i) Educational Qualification
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2021 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02/09/2020.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to the crossing their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
For the candidates mentioned st (ii) Educational Qualification:
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021. No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. No email or offline or other forms for submission of application is allowed.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the advertisement.
- Kindly read the essential documents for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 online apply.
Documents to be uploaded with Social Welfare Assam Online Form
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A.
Selection Process of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment: Syllabus
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through the local newspaper and official website.
- The Syllabus of Directorate of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 for each position will be as follows:
|General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||25|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30|
|Social Work, Home Since, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Education, Psychology||20|
Social Welfare Helpline Number for Online Application Form
- For any enquiry, write to us at [email protected].
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Starting date of submission of online application||5th February 2021, 10.30 AM|
|Last date of submission of online application||14th February 2021, 11.59 PM|
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Online Apply: Important Links
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
|Declaration Form A||Click here|
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 notification: Important points to be remember
- Kindly note that your registration will not be completed unless photo, signature, relevant documents are uploaded.
- Application No. in the Final Application Form will be used for all future logins.
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Advertisement | Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021: PET/ PST Admit Card
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – 86 Computer Operator Vacancy
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021: 1324 Contractual Vacancy
- SCERT Assam Admit Card 2021 – 34 Non-Gazetted Vacancy
- Assam Secretariat Admit Card 2021 – 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy
- Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 | Visit Now
Share this Post:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of Director of Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 in below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Advertisement as PDF from the print button below.