Supreme Court of India Job Notification
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021: Supreme Court of India has released a job notification for the recruitment of 30 Nos. Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy. The interested and eligible candidates are invited to online apply from our page.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
The summary of the 30 Court Assistant (Junior Translator) vacancy in the Supreme Court of India job vacancy is mentioned below:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India, New Delhi|
|Name of the post||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|No. of the posts||30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fee||(Mentioned below)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||13th March 2021|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
No of posts: 30
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Vacancy for the North East States:
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Assamese): 2 Nos.
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Manipuri): 1 No.
- Junior Translator (for translating judgment from English to Bengali): 2 Nos.
Pay: Level 7 of the Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs.44,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Translator should be above 18 years and below 27 years of age. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy
The educational qualification for the Supreme Court of India vacancy recruitment 2021 are mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language as subjects;
- A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language and vice-versa from University/Institute recognized by the Government or UGC
Two years’ experience in translation work from respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts.
- Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English language and respective (Assamese, Hindi, Manipuri, etc) language.
Selection Process of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
(i) Written Test:
(a) A Written Test of General English and General Knowledge with multiple choice answers (Objective Type)
(b) Translation from English to Vernacular Language of State
(c) Translation from Vernacular Language to the English Language
(ii) Typing Speed Test on the computer at the speed of 35 w.p.m. (English) and 25 w.p.m. (Vernacular language) Maximum permissible mistakes 5% of the total words typed
(a) English 10 marks
(b) Vernacular 10 marks
The candidates will first be subjected to Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those who qualify for both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on Computer to ascertain typing speed in English and respective vernacular languages. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview (Viva).
Application Fee of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters plus bank charges through online mode only.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. before 15-02-2021 at 00.00 hours to 13-03-2021 at 23.59 hours.
Important Dates for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2021
|Starting date for online registration of application||15-02-2021 at 00.00 hours|
|Last date||13-03-2021 at 23.59 hours|
Important Links for latest vacancy in Supreme Court of India
|Online Application||Click here|
|Advertisement Details||Click here|
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam | Apply Now
- CISF Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 2000 SI, ASI & Constable Vacancy
Latest Govt. Jobs in Assam:
- Irrigation Nalbari Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 22 Grade VI Posts
- Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 28 Grade IV Vacancies
- Irrigation Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 29 Grade IV Vacancy | Apply Now
- Irrigation Goalpara Recruitment 2021 – 10 Grade IV Vacancy | Apply Now
- Irrigation Mangaldai Recruitment 2021 – 4 Peon Vacancy | Apply Now
Share this Article:
Dear, Candidates Please share this post of Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2021 in the below social messaging apps with your friends, relatives, co-workers to spread and reach out to this Job Notification for helping each Other! You can download the article as a PDF from the print button below.