UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
UPSC Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 27th February 2021 released a notification for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 of 89 various posts. The UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification consists of Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), and other Economic officer posts.
The online application process for the 89 vacancies under UPSC Recruitment 2021 has already started. The UPSC Recruitment Notification stated that the last date to apply online is 18th March 2021. The selected candidates will be appointed on probation as per the rules and regulations.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC or from this page.
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply For 89 Posts at upsconline.nic.in Before March 18 | Check Details|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of posts||89|
|Last Date||18th March 2021|
Vacancy Details Latest UPSC Job Vacancy
Total Number of posts: 89
The name of posts and their numbers are given below:
|Name of the posts||No. of the posts|
|Assistant Public Prosecutors||26|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Biology)||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||2|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Documents)||2|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)||10|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||1|
|Programmer Gr A||1|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- For the Economic Officer post, the candidates need to have Post Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognised University/Institute.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) post, candidates need to have BE/BTech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in planning, construction and execution of Civil Engineering Projects.
How to apply for UPSC Exam 2021?
- Candidates willing to apply for UPSC Recruitment should apply only on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website upsconline.nic.in.
- Before applying for any post, candidates need to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published there as well as on the website upsc.online.nic.in.
What is the application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- The application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2021 is Rs. 25 only.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/women candidates of any community.
- The fee will have to pay either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment
|Last of submission of Online Recruitment Application||18-03-2021|
|Last date of printing of online application||19-03-2021|